We make an effort to review as many submissions as possible, but we cannot always accept every submission. The following are the basic guidelines to consider when submitting your site for our consideration:
- When submitting, please provide an accurate and grammatically correct title and description for your link. Submissions that contain errors, bad grammar, or anything similar will delay approval.
- Use proper case for significant words in title. Capitalize the first letter of each sentence in descriptions, as well as proper nouns. Submissions that contain fields in all UPPER CASE all lower case will not be accepted.
- The title and description should reflect the content that a user would find on your site.
- Do not include URLs in the description field (e.g. www.mysite.com).
- Your site should not display popups, or attempt to install any software on the user's computer.
- Your site should be complete with all links working, and with a generous amount of content. If your site is new, please consider making sure it is both complete and worthwhile to a potential user before submitting to the directory.
- Top-level category submissions require featured listings.
- Payments are processed through PayPal. Special payment arrangements can be made upon request.
- We reserve the right to edit, move or delete any listing submitted at our discretion.
- Once a site listing has been reviewed and accepted into the directory, this decision is considered final and no requests for refunds will be entertained.
- Finally, sites containing content that is not legal in all parts of the world, or is not legally viewed by children may not be accepted.
Thank you for doing your part to submit a quality site that users of this directory will love, as this will be good for your site, and our directory. Do feel free to browse our directory and if you would like to submit your website, please go to the most suitable category and follow the submission process. We look forward to your quality submission!